Monday, March 3, 2008

for April

Finally...I can check this off my list.

A. The rules of this game are posted at the beginning.
B. Each player answers the question about themselves.
C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, and then leaves a comment on their blog letting them know they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog to get the directions.

10 Years Ago....Working 2 jobs and just playing, I think. That was a long time ago!

5 things on my list of things to do today...
1. Laundry
2. Clean-up house
3. Costco
4. Try and get Sammy to take a nap without jumping out of his crib 15 times
5. Try & enjoy Jazz game with Shawn tonight w/out worrying about Sammy jumping out of his crib for the sitter

Things I would do if I suddenly was a Billionaire...
1. Pay off all debt
2. Pay off Parents debt
3. Hire designer to decorate my house
4. Take a trip with family
5. invest in kids future
6. Retire, get involved with some charity or something

3 of my bad habits are...
1. Leave laundry in washer too long, then have to re-wash the load
2. Not keeping in touch, even though I want to
3. Not keeping things simple

Places I have lived...
1. San Gabriel, CA
2. Glendora, CA
3. San Dimas, CA
4. Covina, CA
5. Salt Lake City, UT
6. Syracuse, UT

Jobs I have had...
1. Karate Studio
2. Pool Service
3. Tanning Salon
4. Limousine service
5. Payday Advance
6. U of U Bookstore Accounting
7. Utah Onion
8. My favorite - MOM

Things most people don't know about me...
I love to read, especially the classics. I can get really car sick. I am NOT a morning person (and when I'm pregnant I'm not a night person either). I love to shoot guns (at targets only). I can get really upset when someone messes with my shower (the temp & pressure). I miss college.

TAG! you're it! Hayley & Jenni

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You may not "keep things simple" as you say, but you inspire me to pay attention to the little details in things-you are awesome!