Friday, August 22, 2008

Shawn's Birthday!

July 31st was Shawn's birthday... Sammy and I practiced all the singing "Happy Birthday," so he was so excited to sing for his Daddy....and was more than willing to help blow out the candles!

Reecey was there too...just hanging out.
This is Sammy & I making Shawn's cake earlier that day....his favorite is chocolate cake with white frosting....and Sammy's touch was the mickey mouse sprinkles!


He had so much fun making Daddy's Birthday cake...and making a big mess...and testing the frosting


4 comments:

Taryn said...

Happy Birthday Shawn! The cake looked yummy! Good job on making it!

The Egan Family said...

Well done on the cake Sammy and Kristy! I bet Shawn loved it! Happy B-Day Uncle Shawners!

Gray, Kamaile, Wehilani &amp Orrin Ronk said...

Hey Kristy, it's Kamaile, I found you through Raechal page. I'm so happy to find you. Have a good one.

Happily Herzog said...

hey Kristy, it's Jen Fred (Herzog now). I found you because Kamaile did. I hope all is well, it is awesome to see how you are doing...and happy belated bday to the birthday boy. Hope to hear from you.