Sunday, September 7, 2008

Sammy's drinking problem

Sammy got his first watercolor set this week. He was having so much fun painting that I just let him do his thing while I folded clothes. I looked over and the little dear was downing the whole cup of paint water. Don't worry, I double checked and it was non-toxic.The other day I find Sammy throwing up all over the kitchen floor...everywhere. I got nervous that he might have the flu or something...great. As I'm consoling him, I look on the counter...and this is what I find...Southwestern Eggbeaters. I knew immediately what happened. Sammy probably thought he was going to guzzle some yummy drink...instead yuck! I think his reflux took over...and a nice yucky mess was left on the floor for me to clean up.



This drinking problem is getting a little out of control!




3 comments:

Desiree Hansen said...

Yuck Sammy!! Seriously kids are too much... What a funny memory.

Kandice said...

Kristy you have your hands full! Wow, what crazy things Sammy finds! Cracks me up!!!

Millicent said...

Kristi!!! Hello! Hearing from you was such a fun suprise!! Your family is beautiful!!! How can I get in touch with you? I would love to catch up! millie