Friday, October 3, 2008

My favorite time of day...

I love my kids, but it's so nice to have them off in dream land for a little while each day...I also love Toy Story (and love the makers for making a Toy Story 2) for helping with the effort. Sammy just adores Woody & Buzz...and now carries Buzz around everywhere...even to sleep. I try to get him to watch something else...but it's always..."Woody, Buzz!" I think that they might even trump Curious George...it would be a close race! (He'll be getting a Woody doll from Santa, or he'd be sleeping with him too!)


6 comments:

Pam And Scott said...

They have the cutest
buzz costume at the Disney Store for Halloween. He would look so cute!! WE have one in the university mall.

Smiths said...

Taj loves the movie too- who doesn't? I think Taj's real love is that Woody is a cowboy. I haven't told many people this, but T's cousin, a girl, gave him some of her old cowboy boots. He loves them... they're PINK! I'm trying to figure out how to explain why he can't wear them anywhere until we change their color:)

hayleyharts said...

I love sleeping pictures! Reese is getting so big!! I can see a little of sammy in her..very cute!

Kandice said...

Kids can be as rotten as possible, we wish them asleep. It's funny how they finally go to sleep and then watching them makes us want them to hurry and wake up. It's amazing how much love we can have for these little ones. Very Cute!!!

April said...

It sounds like Max. He carried Woody around for years. He asked Santa for a woody "doll" two christmases in a row and now I miss those days!

Jennilyn said...

we love buzz and woody here too. They love their buzz and woody dolls. Woody has went throught the ringer and back and still works. its amazing. He has been left outside in the sprinklers many times, but he still works!!