Thursday, February 18, 2010

Dallas for Chase's Baptism

A couple weeks ago we went to Shawn's sisters in Texas to attend her son Chase's baptism....we had a great time! I wish I had taken more pictures, but here is what I have...

Here is Chase the Birthday Boy!! Congrats Chase...we were so glad that we could be at your baptism!

Reece just LOVED her big cousin Allie!
Sammy finally got to try ice skating!!! Shawn was such a good and patient Dad!



Sammy loved it!
We got to spend time with Shawn's nephew's Taden & Carson...
and Reece got a new baby from the American Girl Store...she was in heaven!!





5 comments:

Taryn said...

you posted!! Love al the pics. That Hawaii trip looked fun! fun seeing you in Dallas, bummed I didn't get to say good bye!

Unknown said...

Yay!!! Pics. Now when is that baby coming?

Pam And Scott said...

Looks like so much fun in Texas. The American Girl Doll store looks amazing! So glad Reese had so much fun!!

Tricia said...

I love these pictures! I am going to steal them from you. I love the one with Chase and all the uncles and Adam. I also love the one of them playing BB in the gym afterward. Again we are so glad you came. Thanks again it was so much fun!

hayleyharts said...

I wish I could have been there. looks like you guys had a great time and I really jealous about the American girl store. my girls would have been in heaven! Reecey is so big!!! she is adorable. I can't wait to see her.