Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Fall is almost here!

I am actually excited for some cooler weather and for fall to arrive!  I know its early, but I couldn't help it...it's so fun to get ready for Halloween, especially when you have these two little helpers!



I have to admit that we've already ordered the kid's costumes.  We started looking at catalogs and online in August....and they are already in the kid's closets...driving them crazy that they don't get to play with them until Halloween.  They can just look.  I'm such a mean mom.


And Lilah was supposed to be sleeping!  

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love Fall too! I have to wait until we close on our house to start decorating:( Good news we will only live 15 minutes from Shawn's family in Mckinney. You'll have to visit when you're out our way.

Dedre said...

cute decorations. and super cute kids.

wow halloween costumes already! You're on top of it. I bet that's driving them soo crazy not getting to wear them.
Can't wait to see what they dress up as!

Kelsey said...

I miss those three cuties!and you and Shawn of course! Brigg is very excited for halloween to! (well i am) :)
liliah- Brigg needs a buddy around here! :)
love you guys! Love Auntie Kelsey