Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Happy Anniversary!


Today is Shawn & my 3rd anniversary. We have had a wild ride with 2 kids already, but we are going strong! I just thought I would write ten reasons why I love him (and there are more than ten).
1. HE JUST LOVES ME
2. HE DOSEN'T TAKE HIMSELF TOO SERIOUSLY
3. HE LIKES TO EXPLORE & HAVE LITTLE ADVENTURES
4. HE IS GOOD TO APOLOGIZE
5. HE DOSENT LET ME GO TO BED MAD
6. HE LIKES TO TAKE ME OUT...STILL
7. HE IS AN AMAZING FATHER!
8. HE TELLS ME THAT I'M BEAUTIFUL (EVEN IF IM NOT)
9. HE IS A HARD WORKER (ALMOST TO A FAULT)
10. HE MAKES ME LAUGH...ACTUALLY I CRACK-UP CONSTANTLY!
I LOVE YOU!

4 comments:

April said...

You guys are such a great couple! We are glad to know you and your cute little kids!
Congrats on 3 years!

Kaitlin said...

awww congrats!

The Bairds said...

Kristi! I LOVE YOUR WEDDING PICTURES! Your dress, hair, skin, jewelery... PERFECT! Congrats on 3 years!!

Anonymous said...

To my beautiful daughter, and wonderful son-in-law. Happy Anniversary. We love you bot. (And our two beautiful and terrific grandchildren.
Love
Mom & Dad (Grandpa & Nana)