Monday, July 14, 2008

US OPEN

Shawn was able to go to the US Open with his partner Brad, Brad's buddy Max, and a business associate...Matt. I think that they had way toooo much fun! But I was able to go one day (with Reece in the baby bjorn) and I actually had a great time! I went away with a new appreciation of golf. The only bummer is that we really wanted Rocco to win, but in the end,Tiger managed to take it. This is Shawn's room on Coronado Island....he had this whole thing to himself all week, until Reece & I came and stayed the last two nights. We left Sammy with Grandma & Nana Adams.
View from the room. Beautiful!


1 comment:

Kim said...

Man oh man looks like Shawn was a little spoiled! So fun that you got to go for a little bit and I'm glad to hear Reece is a bjorn baby, I couldn't live with out mine;)